What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our or our partners web servers and saved on your device as below. We use different cookies:
- session cookies is a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
- Lasting cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they go out.
- First-party cookies cookies are set by the site you visit.
- Third-party cookies cookies are set by a third party page.
Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in emails we send to you.
Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use normally improve the services we offer you. Some of our services actually need cookies to work, while others simply exist to make our services more flexible for you. Generally speaking, we categorize our cookies and their use as follows:
- Necessary cookies are absolutely necessary to be able to offer our basic services, eg our customer portal. Our services would not work without these cookies.
- Analysis Cookies provides comprehensive analytical information regarding your use of our services.
- Functional Cookies enables us to save settings such as language selection or if we should refill your information or not. Without these types of cookies, we would not be able to tailor our services according to your wishes.
- security Cookies make our services and your data safe and secure by helping us detect fraud and protect your data. Because this is an essential part of our services, these cookies are necessary.
We use marketing cookies to personalize and enhance your experience on our website, in marketing email and in third-party advertising.
- Automated marketing: Cookies from our marketing automation platform allow us to be more relevant in our communication with you. Based on personal data provided by the user voluntarily, e.g. via form on our website, we use this information to improve the possibility of delivering more relevant information on the website and through ad channels.
- Analysis: Analyze cookies collect information on how users interact with our website and give us lessons on overall interaction patterns rather than individual users' behavior. This data helps us improve your experience on the website.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies collect information about your activities and shown interest on our website so that we can show you relevant, targeted advertising in third party channels (search engines, social media and ad networks).
Your browser or device usually allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings for your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. You can, for example, choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you shut down your browser.
Keep in mind that some of our services may not work if you block or delete cookies.